Welcome to Quinn’s World of TEFL
Welcome to Quinn’s World of TEFL – the new place to find English teaching jobs across the world! Whether you’re a newly-qualified teacher about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime teaching overseas or a veteran of the TEFL world looking for a new position you have come to the right place!
|Kindergarten-Elementary Positions in Seoul Mokdong Area Clover Recruiting|
|Immediate Start for multiple Pre School Teachers Brainworks-Total Group of Schools|
|EFL TEACHERS Canadian Language Institute|
|Immediate Opening for Conversational English Instructor American English Center|
|Volunteer English Teacher - Amazon Rain Forest Ecuador Napo Wildlife Center|
The four jobs boards are updated on a daily basis and already feature a wide range of positions from countries including China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Nepal, The Philippines, Myanmar (Burma), Korea, Mongolia, India, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Israel, Denmark, Finland, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Greece, Turkey, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, The Netherlands, Hungary, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, Latvia, Georgia, Russian Federation, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, Ecuador, Chile and Colombia!
If you are interested in teaching in a particular country you can now read the World of TEFL mini-guides to each destination. These include an overview of the TEFL industry in that country, salary information, expected cost of living, job tips, plus pros and cons. You can also leave comments about your own teaching experiences. Many thanks for all of the messages and inquiries received via both the site and Facebook.
Wherever you want to go, and whether it’s for a few months or a lifetime, World of TEFL can help you embark on a brilliant teaching career and a fascinating, life-changing cultural adventure. My own life-changing adventures have taken me to some of the most beautiful areas of the Indonesian archipelago where I have taught hundreds of wonderful students of all age groups and from many different backgrounds. I have also scaled over 80 volcanoes and am the editor of a famous not-for-profit hiking website in my spare time.
For teachers, the utmost care is undertaken to ensure that all adverts on World of TEFL are ethical. Misleading ads are not published. Since our launch just over a year ago, hundreds of schools and language centres from across the world have advertised on the site and our readership grows on a daily basis, especially given how popular our social media pages are. Why not show your support by liking the site on Facebook and following World of TEFL on Twitter?
- Would you like to join the mailing list? Simply type your name and email on the subscription form below, click ‘Send’ and you will receive new jobs via email on a weekly basis.
- If you’d like to hear about job postings as soon as they are published, please follow the World of TEFL Twitter account and join our group on LinkedIn.
- Keep in touch with other teachers and all World of TEFL news and updates on the Facebook page.
- Post as many job adverts as you like! Guaranteed 100% FREE until the end of December 2013!
- Remember to check the box to join the mailing list when you post adverts.
- Interested in advertising your Language Centre or School with a full banner image? World of TEFL can offer very reasonable monthly advertising rates for 2013. Choose between various options to suit your requirements. Simply email Dan at email@example.com for further details…
- Follow World of TEFL on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up-to-date with developments…
More soon – I promise!
Dan Quinn, October 2013
BA Hons (University of London, 2002), CELTA (University of Glasgow, 2008).
Founder of World of TEFL